Saturday, December 1, 2007

Who God Is? Tozer

There are two Tozer quotes which have touched my heart for many years. This morning I was able to locate them in his books so I can feel good quoting them on this blog. They are delightful in reference to what the Lord means to me and you.

The Knowledge of the Holy, The Wisdom of God
“With the goodness of God to desire our highest welfare, the wisdom of God to plan it, and the power of God to achieve it, what do we lack?”

The Pursuit of God, Removing the Veil
God is so vastly wonderful, so utterly and completely delightful that He can without anything other than Himself meet and overflow the deepest demands and longings of our total nature, mysterious and deep as that nature is.”

My prayer is that everyone reading this blog will allow these words to penetrate their mind and their heart, bring them into their spirit where the Lord lives in them, and to continually practice His Presence and exercise their spirit. Amen!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading. Thank You Mike. Bye KCCK.