Sunday, April 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

IT HAPPENED! One of my concerns with starting a blog was the thought that due to my personality, type of job and a ‘crazy’ life, there come a time when the blog would take a backseat to other things and my motivation would lower to post. Well, it has been since Jan, 28 since I have posted.
I know I do not have to give reasons why, but would like to if the reader would like to know. If not, then you do not have read this. (A little humor and like my wife says, Mike you are not very funny)

Reason #1 – My personality – I am a go-getter for new things and new ideas. After awhile I am ready to move on to the next thing. The blog was a great new idea and I had fun starting it, but . . . Now I am back to being excited about it since I have had a few people tell me they have been looking to see if I had put anything new on it. This has given me new excitement and motivation to continue.
Thank you to all who have read the blog and to all who have made comments to me.

Reason #2 – My job – I have started a new job and have realized; my time at work is spent ‘pounding’ on the computer. I am working in a system to test it, trouble-shoot problems, and work to improve how the company uses the system. Any more when I get home, the last thing I want to do is get on a computer.

Reason #3 – Crazy life – I have helped my daughter and son update and move into new homes. This has been a great experience and I have learned many things about remodeling houses. I am not afraid to install laminate flooring now.

So I will be following this post up with one on what the Lord is showing me about the importance of ‘obedience’ in our lives as lovers of Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KCCK Says:

You are not afraid to install laminate flooring now.

GREAT !! I'll Call you when Gail & I Get a House.

You the Man Mike..

Sharon, Michael, Aharon said...

You haven't ever installed a laminate floor for me, but you are certainly the Man Mike. Love you and thanks for getting back on the job of updating your blog!!! Big Sis