Monday, November 1, 2010

Jesus Adjectives Exercise (continued)

The words Carol picked were as follows:
Limitless
There is nothing that He can not do.
Precious
His love is the most precious thing we can receive.
Immense
His love and power are larger than anything

The words I picked were as follows:
Mighty
His mighty power is all I need to live this Christian life
Staggering
I am staggered by what He has done, is doing and will do.
Victorious
His victory is my victory and all I have to do is rest in it.

The words Chloe, my grand daughter, picked were as follows:
Mighty Powerful Amazing

2 comments:

Sharon, Michael, Aharon said...

I think my previous comment went floating out into the ozone.

My three adjectives are stunning, staggering, and spectacular. He draws us to Himself. We are drawn by the Most Stunning, Staggeringly beautiful, Spectacular One. In the Song of Songs the shulammite wants Him to kiss her. She says the kisses of his mouth and His love are better than wine. Because of who He is we want to run after Him. When we realize His love for us, we take something of God in our being. this is why we can say we are becoming the same as He is, in life and nature but not in the Godhead. When you eat an apple, the nutrients in the apple are absorbed into your body. The same way with looking at Jesus, because He became the Spirit of Life, He is edible (In a manner of speaking), He comes into us and then is absorbed by our spirit, that God would then be expressed out of us. Isn't something stunning, staggering and spectacular. There is always so much more to say about our Lord but I need to get Aharon out of bed. Love you.

Sharon, Michael, Aharon said...

Sorry about types in former post. I will go slower next time. Love youl